I have noticed a common denominator with stagnation and lack of growth in women.
It should come as no surprise to you that when we feel stuck it’s because we believe that we are not worthy in some form or another.
Have you noticed it?
I would wager that if you fall into the Mom category or Woman category for that matter you have felt stuck at some point because of a story you have believed about yourself and your worthiness.
Your beliefs are most likely as sneaky as my kids getting up way too early in the morning to play video games undetected.
The idea that we are not worthy can poke it’s head out in such a wide array of circumstances and when it does, it leaves us feeling stuck, overwhelmed, and trapped.
Whatever your individual circumstances are right now, what beliefs about yourself do you hear echoing in your brain??
Perhaps one of the following sounds familiar to you:
- I’m not worthy of love?
- I don’t deserve to be happy
- I’ve got so much to be grateful for, therefore I should be happier.
- I’ve made poor choices
- I’ve hurt people
- I’m too far from perfect
- I’ll never be where I want to be
- Success is not something I can achieve
- Change is easy for them but way too hard for me…
I don’t know about you but just reading this list makes me feel discouraged.
If you don’t already know this, I need to let you in on a little secret.
YOU are 100% worthy and lovable just as you are right now, today.
There is nothing that you can do or not do that will change that.
We are all equal and come to this earth with infinite worth and opportunity.
Worthiness and lovability is NEVER the problem, our beliefs about worthiness and self are what keep us stuck.
Negative always creates more negative.
Pay attention to those echoing’s that hit close to home for you.
The amazing news is that each one of these is completely optional.
At any time you can decide:
- I am worthy of love
- I do deserve happy
- I shouldn’t “SHOULD” myself!
- I make poor choices sometimes because I’m human
- Yes, I’ve hurt people but no it was not needless, I have grown so much from those hard experiences.
- I am perfect in my imperfection
- I am on my way to where I want to be
- Only I stand in the way of my dreams
- Change is never easy. If it’s hard it means I am doing something right.
Whether you believe it or not YOU ARE WORTHY.
When you decide to believe it you will start to notice your world shifting in unimaginable ways.